Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Autism Song

This morning I was scrolling through Facebook when I saw this link for a new song called "We'll Get By." After reading the short article and listening to the song, I was crying in my office. It's a beautiful song with an important perspective, the child's. I needed to hear it today. Bradley has been doing a little more "movie talking" lately than he had been doing. I've been working on a blog to explain the "movie talk" and will hopefully publish it later tonight or tomorrow. Anyway, I feel like I have been a little tough on him for something he perhaps has a hard time controlling.

Please take time to listen to this song. I will personally be writing the Johnny Orr Band to thank them for doing this. It reminded me that Bradley knows we love him and that he loves us too. He's doing a great job trying to be the best Bradley he can be.





1 comment: